Rogerís Dream Team
Roger’s Dream Team will consist of 10 children receiving services at Roger’s House. Our plan is to shape the marketing and communications around their experiences with Roger’s House and its incredible staff and volunteers.
Your sponsorship will partner your company and a corporate representative with one of these beautiful children and their family, positioning them as your team co-captains. This will allow you to highlight your ongoing corporate support for Roger’s House publically in our event campaign.
- Announce your sponsorship at a news conference hosted by Max Keeping at Roger’s House where the Dream Team will be introduced.
- Company logo or name on some event signage which will include:
- sponsor boards at the start/finish gate.
- Company logo or name included in some advertising opportunities:
- Print – Ottawa Citizen and EMC
- Web – Sens Foundation (Personalized web page that you can send to clients, staff, suppliers and supporters featuring your Roger’s Dream Team Child
- Opportunity to have promotional materials included in participant gifting package.
- Opportunity for company representatives to act as volunteers event day.
- Post-event fulfillment report provided within 60 days of the event.
Sponsor one of Roger’s Dream Team Children: $2,500 sponsorship + Commit to raise at least $2,500 in pledges
For more information please contact:
Al Roberts, Director of Fundraising